2. Use whatever soap you like.
3. Rub soapy bubbles all around - on hands, wrists, between fingers, and under fingernails. Wash for 20 seconds - about how long it takes to sing "Happy Birthday" or to recite the alphabet. Sing it quickly two times or just once if you go nice and slow.
4. Rinse and dry well with a clean towel.
When to Wash Your Hands• after using the bathroom
• before eating
• after coming in from outdoors
• after handling money
• after a sneeze, a cough, or blowing your nose
• before, during and after helping in the kitchen
• after taking out the trash
• after playing with pets