3. The White House Easter Egg ____ takes place on the White House lawn.
5. An Easter bonnet is a fancy ___.
6. Easter is a spring _______.
9. In the New York Easter ______ people walk down Fifth Avenue wearing their new Easter bonnets or hats.
10. You might hard-boil one and dye it a nice color for Easter.
13. If an egg wobbles when you do this to it, it is raw. A hard-boiled egg will ____ smoothly.
14. The American poet Joyce Kilmer wrote a ____ with the title "Easter".
16. Easter always falls on this day of the week.
1. For Easter, dip eggs in dye to _____ them.
2. The President and the First ____ invite children to the White House Easter Egg Roll every year.
4. The hen ____ an egg. The past tense of LAY.
6. A spring holiday greeting might be, "_____ Easter!"
7. The Easter Egg Roll takes place on the White House ____.
8. The opposite of SHALLOW. Easter eggs are dyed many colors, from pale pink to ____ blue.
11. The Friday before Easter Sunday is called ____ Friday.
12. The abbreviation for General Electric.
15. Easter is never during this month, but sometimes it is in the month before it.