Easter Crossword Puzzle
3. The White House Easter Egg ____ takes place on the White House lawn.
5. An Easter bonnet is a fancy ___.
6. Easter is a spring _______.
9. In the New York Easter ______ people walk down Fifth Avenue wearing their new Easter bonnets or hats.
10. You might hard-boil one and dye it a nice color for Easter.
13. If an egg wobbles when you do this to it, it is raw. A hard-boiled egg will ____ smoothly.
14. The American poet Joyce Kilmer wrote a ____ with the title "Easter".
16. Easter always falls on this day of the week.
1. For Easter, dip eggs in dye to _____ them.
2. The President and the First ____ invite children to the White House Easter Egg Roll every year.
4. The hen ____ an egg. The past tense of LAY.
6. A spring holiday greeting might be, "_____ Easter!"
7. The Easter Egg Roll takes place on the White House ____.
8. The opposite of SHALLOW. Easter eggs are dyed many colors, from pale pink to ____ blue.
11. The Friday before Easter Sunday is called ____ Friday.
12. The abbreviation for General Electric.
15. Easter is never during this month, but sometimes it is in the month before it.
Wordville.com for Free FUN Online Word Games