1. A big Easter dinner might have a honey-baked ___ as the main meat dish.
4. To color. We ___ eggs many different colors at Easter time.
7. The Easter ______ was filled with candy, colored eggs and a chocolate bunny.
10. Children try to find hidden Easter eggs during an Easter egg ____.
11. An Easter bonnet is a fancy hat that might have flowers and bows __ it.
12. Many bakeries make hot _____ buns for Easter.
2. A short way to say ADVERTISEMENT
3. If a chocolate Easter egg belongs to me, I say that it is __ Easter egg.
5. A spring holiday when people dye eggs, fill baskets with candy, and have egg hunts.
6. A favorite baked treat at Easter is a ___ cross bun.
7. A hot cross ___ is a baked good, marked with a cross, that is often eaten at Easter.
8. When a word begins with a vowel, use __ instead of "a". For example, there was __ egg and a chocolate bunny in his Easter basket.
9. For Easter you might dye, hunt for, or roll some of these.
10. A little jump or what a bunny might do