St. Patrick's Day Crossword PuzzleTo see the leprechaun's secret message, write 1, 3, 5 and 11 Across in GREEN.
1. The opposite of SAD
3. The abbreviation for SAINT or STREET
5. March 17 is St. _________ Day.
7. The color to wear on St. Patrick's Day
8. What a cow says.
9. The plural of LEAF - a shamrock is a clover with three of these
10. An Irish Setter dog is this color. So is a rose.
11. The opposite of NIGHT.
12. It has five fingers and it's at the end of your arm.
1. What a bunny does, to jump
2. At the end of the rainbow, a leprechaun keeps his gold in one of these.
4. A quiz or examination
6. The country that you hear a lot about on St. Patrick's Day
7. A leprechaun has a pot of this at the end of the rainbow.
8. St. Patrick's Day is on the 17th of this month.
©Courseware Solutions GotKidsGames.com