St. Patrick's Day Crossword Puzzle
3. Saint Patrick is the patron saint of this country.
4. Lively Irish folk dance
5. According to legend, St. Patrick drove these legless reptiles out of Ireland.
7. The three-leaf clover that's a symbol for Ireland
9. It's what's in the pot at the end of the rainbow.
10. A blight destroyed this very important crop resulting in the Great Famine.
12. The capital of the Republic of Ireland
13. Both an Irish Setter and a rose are this color
15. "May the road rise to meet ___." - an Irish blessing
16. He's a saint and March 17 is his day.
©Courseware Solutions Wordville.com
1. The leprechaun's pot of gold is at the end of one.
2. Do this to the Blarney Stone to get the gift of gab
3. What everybody is on St. Patrick's Day
6. _______ Isle - Ireland's nickname, due to its lush green landscape
7. Somebody who herds sheep, as Saint Patrick did in his youth
8. Kiss this Stone to get the gift of gab
11. A shamrock is the three-leaf type of this plant, the four-leaf type is lucky, they say
14. They pour it in the Chicago River on St. Patrick's Day